CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead B2C campaigns from kick-off to launch across various channels. As the B2C Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you'll focus on managing the lifecycle experience for our professional prospects, active users on the platform, and/or former members. A key member of our cross-functional team, you'll strategize with partners across the business to develop, deploy, and optimize campaigns to drive KPIs, add value and engagement to the professional user experience, and elevate the brand.
What You'll Do:
- Create and execute your own roadmap, and accompanying calendar, of strategies and tactics that deliver KPIs that align with Growth, Product, Marketing, and Engineering roadmaps.
- Own the strategy and execution of CareRev marketing campaigns that drive adoption and engagement, leveraging owned channels such as email and in-app notifications to achieve business KPIs
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution: devise campaign strategy with key stakeholders, develop campaign briefs, oversee creative production, set goals and measurement plans, secure approvals, build infrastructure and processes, deploy campaigns, optimize as necessary, report on performance, and resolve issues as needed.
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor the full-funnel performance and health of programs, as well as identify areas for improvement Foster cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders and teams across the business:
- Partner with product teams to develop performance-driven growth efforts.
- Partner with regional teams to build marketing content for regional growth.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices such as A/B and multivariate testing plans (subject lines, content, cadence, audience segmentation, timing) to work closely with the data science team to conduct experiments, evaluate results, and build new features to improve the conversion funnel and overall results
- Continuously drive innovation and experiment with new marketing channels, tools, and creatives.
- Partner with the product team to develop and improve our internal campaign management platform.
- Be the authority on the CareRev professional user journey; develop a deep understanding of the user mindset, behavior, and how best to use it to deliver results, including using insightful data insights.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years in managing large scale campaigns across diversified channels (paid, organic, web, social media, influence marketing, etc...).
- 2+ years managing engagement/CRM strategy: email, on-site, etc.
- Good experience with a mix of work between hands-on execution and strategy.
- Platform and tool independence - able to thrive using any platform, with deep understanding of the digital marketing fundamentals.
- Deep understanding of growth & optimization, best practices such as A/B testing.
- Experience with growth efforts in US regional markets.
- Experience in B2C marketing, video marketing, and email marketing
- Experience working in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, and customer oriented with multitasking capabilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong functional knowledge of marketing principles, practices, and the desire to apply that knowledge in a professional environment
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and collaboratively
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.