B2B Marketing Automation Strategist (US - Contract)
$93.00/hr - $103.00/hr
This is a fully remote position
At Expedia Group, we are looking for candidates to match the dynamic, collaborative, and inclusive spirit of our company for a 3-month temporary assignment. We act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes.
We’re looking for a B2B Marketing Automation Strategistto join the B2B Digital Experience team and support the design of marketing automation strategies. You’ll recommend campaigns that are powered by data and leverages real-time insights, to create a personalized partner experience. As an automation strategist you will be working with senior team members to help build, measure, optimise and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the evaluation of existing marketing journeys, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
Responsibilities of the B2B Marketing Automation Strategist:
- Work with senior team members to understand the requirements of Marketing stakeholders and act as a conduit to technical teams to ensure the system(s) can deliver on those requirements
- Support the creation of automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer lifecycle marketing programs (both campaigns and journeys)
- Process Management; identify, support the design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment
- Support data migration projects, testing of new fields and other system updates/changes to ensure that the business use cases and requirements are met, includes data validation to ensure that the values in the field are correct, identifying risks to existing Marketo??Salesforce integrations and program triggers
- Provide recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and marketing automation best practices, supporting management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal automation strategy consultant
- Be accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all automation projects and campaigns. Working collaboratively on campaigns, to make changes where necessary, and ensure automated campaigns achieve goals
- Monitor marketing programs and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of email programs
- Keep Marketing Automation documentation current - including naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures
- Strategic mindset that can see beyond the day-to-day to help the business achieve long-term acquisition and retention goals
Qualifications for the B2B Marketing Automation Strategist:
- B2B Tech marketing experience with at least 3+ years of admin experience in Marketo and strong experience with Salesforce
- Experience working within a matrix organization
- Strong experience working with Marketo/Salesforce integrations
- Experience working within a matrix B2B organisation, with a background in Travel or Tech preferred
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, personalization, and other lead/customer management practices
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Experience with Marketo Revenue Cycle Model, Custom Objects and Velocity Scripting preferred
- Past experience working in a Marketo stand up project, or experience implementing Marketo to Salesforce integrations a plus
- Marketo Certified Expert (not essential, but a plus)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Expedia Group on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling partner.
As a woman-owned firm, Atrium values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This job posting is for a temporary role as an employee of Atrium on assignment at Expedia. The individual selected for this role will be offered the role as an employee of Atrium; compensation, medical benefits, fringe benefits and other terms and conditions of employment shall be presented by Atrium upon offer. The pay rate range provided is a reasonable estimate of the anticipated compensation range for this job at the time of posting. The actual pay rate will be based on a number of factors, including skills, competencies, experience, location and/or being pursued and other job-related factors permitted by law. In addition, this role will be eligible for overtime pay, in accordance with federal and state requirements.