TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.
With over 40 different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a B2B Lifecycle Marketing Specialist (Full-time) to join the TourRadar team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing and influencing email marketing strategies to acquire, retain, engage, and reactivate TourRadar’s travel agent base. The primary channel will be email but may expand as our team explores new opportunities.
As the B2B Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with our B2B marketing team to identify target audiences and create engaging and effective email campaigns including lead generation, webinars, lifecycle drip campaigns and regular newsletters as per our content calendar. You will be responsible for segmenting our email lists, implementing test-and-learn strategies, and tracking and analyzing campaign performance to ensure maximum effectiveness.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong background in email marketing and experience working within B2B (travel industry experience is a plus). You should also be highly organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication and project management skills.
- Execute email marketing strategies to acquire, retain, engage, and reactivate our travel agent base
- Become a master user of our marketing technology tools and how they can be applied to B2B audiences
- Collaborate with the B2B marketing team to identify target audiences and create effective email campaigns
- Work closely with our design and content teams to ensure copy and creative are on-brand and effective
- Feed into our product roadmap to develop new features for our marketing automation tool or identify new data fields that are needed to execute our marketing roadmap
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to track the success of our initiatives
- Assist the wider CRM team in email marketing efforts where required
Who you are:
- Third-level degree in a relevant field such as business or marketing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Background in email marketing, with experience working in B2B Marketing
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry trends
- Experience with email marketing software and tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot)
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the center of the city, at the base of Dundas Square, of the city’s most vibrant areas, our Toronto team works literally above Toronto's largest mall, the Eaton Centre. With the Dundas subway just below the office building, you are only steps and an elevator ride away from a 25th-floor panoramic view of Canada's largest city.
- Location:You're only a streetcar ride away from a new experience in Canada's largest city. From luxury destinations to great food, family entertainment, and sports venues, you can find them all in Toronto. It’s also been ranked as the fourth most liveable city in the world, so you're guaranteed to love it here!
- Flexibility:Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Experience our world-class adventures firsthand and explore new destinations using our travel credit system.
- Office Exchange: As we're privileged to have three offices across the globe (Vienna, Toronto, and Brisbane), we encourage everyone to make use of our Office Exchange program. You will have the chance to get to know your colleagues better and become a local in a new city.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 35 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development:With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy CAD 38 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!