Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Lifecycle Marketing team. The team shepherds Grammarly users through personalized journeys, ensuring that they’re extracting maximum value from our product offerings. We do so by delivering messaging that is on-brand and highly targeted, in order to build and retain trust with our customers. Our new B2B Lifecycle Manager will build and advance initiatives that drive retention, monetization, and product engagement.
As a B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of Grammarly user journeys in both SMB and enterprise segments, and you will continuously evaluate how to elevate user experiences and value realization. The work you do will affect tens of millions of users on a regular basis.
In this role, you will:
- Harness the power of technology and behavioral data to create thoughtful customer experiences that drive relevancy, value realization, and business impact.
- Improve how we help Grammarly Business customers realize the value of our product through personalized data and messaging.
- Build meaningful “moments of truth” for late stages of the customer journey—specifically, in leading the development and implementation of retention strategies across B2B and B2C users.
- Establish measurement frameworks in partnership with our Data Science team, refining success metrics that capture the impact of our programs.
- Test into new packaging and pricing models alongside our Growth team.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Content Strategy, and Growth teams to develop journeys across campaigns (both email and push) as well as in-product.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has experience owning large-scale B2B lifecycle marketing (preferably, after building them to scale).
- Possesses strong marketing fundamentals and experience across all key disciplines—including an understanding of how Demand Generation, Brand, Product Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Content Marketing, and Performance Marketing teams all work together toward common goals.
- Has a strong handle on experiments—specifically, in devising sound, enlightening experiments despite incomplete data.
- Considers and weighs alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Fosters mutual feelings of support inside and outside of the Lifecycle team.
- Seamlessly aligns stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal.
- Thrives in working with both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Can generate big projects without needing much input and is oriented toward an MVP approach.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.