GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save over $60 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About The Role
GoodRx is seeking a B2B Lifecycle Marketing Director to lead CRM strategy and initiatives for Business-to-Business programs across GoodRx. Reporting to the Sr. Director, CRM & Marketing Automation, you will work with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns that will drive growth, retention and revenue. You will also be a key stakeholder in shaping our B2B technical roadmap for CRM.
- Lead the development of a holistic B2B CRM strategy, roadmap and execution of lifecycle messaging programs to drive awareness, engagement, retention and revenue.
- Bring campaigns to life by partnering closely with B2B leads/stakeholders across GoodRx including creative, product marketing, BI, product, engineering, data, and external vendors/agencies.
- Leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud to execute personalized messaging journeys.
- Drive a technical roadmap and vision for B2B CRM in collaboration with product, engineering, and data teams.
- Develop effective segmentation strategies across healthcare provider (HCP) and healthcare professional audiences in support of our successful Provider Mode product and manufacturer solutions activations.
- Partner with business intelligence to develop analytical dashboards and ongoing reporting to derive data-driven insights and recommendations that will inform strategy and tactics.
- Ensure that marketing campaigns are being sent error free and implement new quality assurance processes as needed. Monitor blacklists, unsubscribes, churn, deliverability and other related metrics to protect the health of the database.
- Implement new tools and features as needed to improve effectiveness of marketing channels and development of internal documentation as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years digital marketing experience with proven hands-on experience driving growth and retention via CRM, email marketing and customer segmentation.
- 3+ years in B2B marketing is required.
- Expertise and hands on experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- Experience with other CRM and messaging automation platforms such as Braze are a plus.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization.
- Experience in mobile app marketing is a plus.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office: $169,000 - $271,000
New York & Seattle Office: $155,000 - $249,000
Santa Monica Office: $141,000 - $226,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week at one of our hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved over $60 billion using GoodRx and millions of consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com .