Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 65% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
Clever is looking for a B2B Growth Marketing Associate to join our team in San Francisco or remotely. Clever's Growth Marketing team is passionate about delivering impactful and delightful marketing programs to our different customer audiences and finding new ways to propel the growth of Clever's usage.
Your challenge is to drive the strategy, development, execution, and optimization of scalable multi-channel lifecycle marketing programs focused on growing and retaining School Districts and Application Partner customers. The ideal candidate will have a combination of CRM / lifecycle marketing experience and project management skills, as well as a strong analytical background, and a passion to make a business impact in the ed-tech space to improve millions of students', teachers' and parents' lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Own & manage end-to-end cross-channel lifecycle and ad hoc campaigns, from crafting strategy, to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs
- Structure and drive B2B experimentation roadmap, generating data-driven hypotheses and launching growth experiments to drive user acquisition, activation, onboarding, engagement & retention
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Customer Experience, Sales) to establish growth strategies to meet MQL and SQL goals
- Build positive relationships and interact with key business partners across Clever, ranging from marketing peers, to Product and Design teams to implement your growth strategies while effectively communicating our brand and product.
- Build weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that quantify impact and identify trends, partnering with the Analytics team on ad-hoc analysis and deep dives
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation and/or CRM marketing for consumer technology companies, with demonstrated results in generating B2B leads and sales pipeline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- Resourcefulness and an ability to roll-up your sleeves
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs, Email tools and Google Marketing Platform are a plus
- Passionate about ed-tech and making a difference in learning outcomes
- Commitment to equity and belonging. At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company's halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Parental Leave
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited book learning credits to amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Professional development budget and LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers