About the team
We are laser-focused on developing programs designed to help our partner agents deliver outstanding experiences to Zillow customers who are on the journey to a new home. As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, your role is to recommend and develop high-impact strategies powered by marketing automation that build deep partnerships with current and future Zillow Premier Agent partners and enable them to be the best agents they can be. Come join Zillow in changing the real estate industry!
About the role
- Partner across an Integrated marketing group to drive multi-channel (including email, push, SMS, direct mail) lifecycle outreach strategies to our partner agents, including new partner acquisition, retention/engagement, upsell/add-on consideration, product/feature engagement, event attendance - all of which empower our partners to help our customers find and transact on a home they love
- Work alongside Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing Operation teams to develop lead scoring and nurture strategies, assess new opportunities, and help define orchestration between marketing and sales
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop programs by cohorts to improve personalization, and create tailored messaging streams
- Partner with Marketing Operations to scope automated tools meant to drive scale
- Drive test-and-learn optimizations; provide insights and recommendations through analysis on as-appropriate basis
- Use analytics and qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, size and prioritize opportunities that drive higher lifetime value for target partner segments
- Own the end-to-end management of lifecycle marketing GTM programs, including multi-channel recommendations, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Gather and brief requirements for the development of channel campaigns (including landing pages), and participate in the creative review and approval process
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $104,000.00 - $166,100.00 Annually.
This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience leading lifecycle, email, CRM and/or Engagement Marketing programs (B2B experience preferred)
- Considerable experience with marketing automation (within such programs as Salesforce Pardot, Simon Data, Marketo, Exact Target or any other B2B focused ESP)
- Demonstratable experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base (Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Excel etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in building programs quickly from the bottom up
- A successful track record of developing and executing channel strategies, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations (In tools like Smartsheets, Asana, Wrike)
- Able to take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
- Collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.