At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
This role can be done from home
Building the world’s leading sound experience starts with the experience we provide for our people. That’s why we’ve been distributed from the start: initially between offices in Boston & Santa Barbara, and now with additional offices in Seattle, San Francisco & Paris. This role can be done from anywhere in the United States or Canada - any of our offices, or remotely from home. It’s about impact, not location.
Sonos is looking for an experienced SaaS B2B Marketing Campaign Manager who will be responsible for designing and planning campaign strategies across email channels. The CRM charter has high visibility and support to succeed as we design, deploy and analyze programs to grow the value of customer relationships. This is the perfect role and environment for someone ready to make an immediate and significant contribution to an innovative global company.
Reporting to the Director of CRM, the B2B Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for communication campaigns that will support three distinct B2B verticals: Sonos Business, Custom Installers, and the Works with Sonos program. Working closely with our B2B sales team, product marketing organization, data science team, and creative team, the right candidate will develop strategies across the funnel aimed at prospect nurturing, product education, retention, and churn prevention using segmentation and customer insights that meet defined objectives. The B2B Marketing Campaign Manager will help define the process and enabling capabilities required to achieve the global CRM strategy.
You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion. You are uniquely experienced and passionate about your craft, and you want to share that knowledge with a team of high performing peers.
You enjoy a challenge, and working in a fast paced, agile environment brings out the best in you. You are comfortable working on projects that span different geographic regions and cultures, finding the synergies and accommodating the differences that global execution necessitates. You thrive in an environment where you collaborate with a variety of different cross functional teams, working together to produce optimal customer outcomes. You are detail oriented, highly organized and can move easily between strategic thinking and operational execution.
What You'll Do:
- Think customer first.
- Plan and execute B2B email campaigns and journeys including onboarding, lead nurturing, opportunity acceleration, engagement, upsell and cross-sell in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner closely with software team and build launch cadence against release calendar
- Own intake process, messaging cadence, segmentation, and delivery to timeline.
- Think creatively and help design value proposition storytelling & content creation.
- Manage CRM intake process, program management, company-wide best practice, and global playbooks.
- Own briefing process including planning messaging strategy and partnering with creative and production teams to build final assets.
- Manage campaign execution and oversight of CRM producers.
- Evaluate campaign performance, deliver wrap-up reports and recommendations for future high-velocity campaigns in partnership with analytics.
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns with dynamic content management and personalization.
- Drive testing and segmentation strategies in partnership with Analytics, including development of testing plan, execution and sharing and documenting results.
Skills You’ll Need:
- B2B Email Marketing experience
- A strong background in campaign marketing, with a focus on database marketing and content marketing.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; polished interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to build relationships and manage external vendors.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative.
- Expertise with methods for measuring and quantifying performance.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effort to deliver on expected timelines, and proceed with established objectives.