- Management of the campaign execution process from beginning to end, including but not limited to the gathering of requirements, the communication of technical specifications, the quality assurance of the campaign, and launch of the final product
- Analysis of business requirements and translating them into technical specifications for execution
- Preparing a coded email for deployment, which includes but is not limited to, writing HTML from scratch, taking existing HTML and making changes to update the creative, and updating existing HTML to solve for rendering problems
- Set-up of all tracking for email reporting purposes
- Assist with development and maintenance of WSJ global databases
- Support the PIB team with list building efforts
- Assist with enforcement of all current legal, privacy and compliance regulations to ensure data quality
- In-depth knowledge of CRM management, databases, data manipulation and event planning operations
- Attention to detail and proficient QA abilities a MUST!
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, specific to email, is required
- Knowledge of campaign management is required
- Email vendor experience is a plus (Such as Eloqua or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Project management skills to collect, analyze and implement all requirements within tight timelines
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues
- Knowledge of content management systems a plus
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at [email protected] Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY - DATA SET/AD TECH
Job Category: About Us
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.