TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo among others.
We are looking for a seasoned eCRM Manager to join our B2B marketing team in North America, helping to advance our CRM strategies and plans, implement improvements, propose methods to acquire and retain customers through growth campaigns, and build a holistic strategy throughout the customer lifecycle journey. We aim to build our CRM program to deliver hyper-relevant brand messages and to nurture relationships with regional subscribers.
In this role, you will coordinate with our marketing and sales directors to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you will have solid experience with customer relationship systems and KPI metrics, and familiarity with segmentation strategies and targeting campaigns. You will also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address client concerns.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strategic mindset and the ability to formulate and execute a multi-threaded project plan in order to meet stakeholder expectations. This role requires the ability to analyze and prioritize organizational pain points. We are looking for an intellectually curious, creative problem solver who is resourceful and wants to build with us.
- - Launch an integrated and cohesive email marketing & eCRM program and strategy
- - Own day-to-day management and execution of email marketing & CRM platform to ensure a holistic view of the customer across all channels
- - Drive guest engagement through relevant, personalized, and timely communications
- - Drive strategies aligned with marketing KPIs and increase engagement across marketing channels
- - Identify and lead opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and implement proactive solutions
- - Track and analyze results of marketing activity, partnering with sales to measure success metrics
- - Organize email kickoffs with marketing managers, copywriters and creative team to review strategy and data-based optimization for each campaign
- - Partner with internal data warehousing teams (3M) to build reporting mechanisms (Euclid)
- - Partner with cross-functional local and global B2B Sales and Marketing stakeholders on email marketing strategy, execution, measurement and results reporting
- - A minimum of 4–5 years of experience in marketing
- - 3+ years experience with email, CRM, lifecycle marketing, or growth marketing
- - Well-versed in email marketing software (eg., Splash, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Sailthru, etc.)
- - Experience A/B testing subject lines, email copy, and CTAs. Experience with attribution solutions is a plus
- - Self-starter, high attention to detail
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]