At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?
Join us in this tremendous adventure !
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners, 10 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
Our three offices (Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona) currently employ more than 900 Manas & Manos from
24 different countries.
Our vision, as a responsible European B2C and B2B industry leader online, is to offer a unique value proposition on our HI markets, beyond product to services, to be an A Brand. Our ManoMano way of life, within business hypergrowth, is to always keep the human dimension at its right place. Empowering people to responsibly make their own kind of world is our mission.
Our Company Culture 💙
People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and responsibility.
Already positioned as Europe’s leader in online Home Improvement, ManoMano continues to grow its business by developing the ManoMano Pro platform, dedicated to Home Improvement professionals and present in France since 2019, Spain and Italy since 2020, UK and Germany since 2022. Europe’s €400B B2B Construction/Renovation market has a tremendous potential to be disrupted by a digital revolution and made "ManoManoPro" ManoMano's main strategic growth project.
We are now looking for a B2B CRM Manager,within the B2B Marketing team. Your mission: design and implement a pro customer life cycle strategy with an impact-oriented approach and manage cross-channel and personalized weekly campaigns. Enrich, activate, retain and avoid churn of the pro customer base are your keywords. You will be reporting to the B2B CRM & Loyalty lead and you will work on all ManoManoPro geographies.
If you want to join an innovative scale-up, be part of a strategic project, have an impact on ManoMano’s growth and profitability, this job is for you !
- Own the Pro customer life cycle strategy (account creation, activation, retention, reactivation) and the pro customers base (reachability, qualification, segmentation)
- Design and implement, with a “test & learn” and scalable approach, cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, SMS, web push, app push)
- Deploy personalized content to better the customer experience and maximize conversion by “Reaching the right person with the right message at the right time"
- Ensure close collaboration with the category manager, commercial and communication teams
- Monitor and follow key performance indicators on CRM initiatives and guarantee the reach of our targets on each marketing channel and country
- Collaborate with the tech, product and UX teams and take part in the definition of the user experience improvements and optimization/connexion of our CRM tools (Selligent, Batch, Zoho)
- Graduated from a Business School / Marketing & Communication university degree
- 3+ years of CRM and marketing experience
- Hands-on experience emailing/SMS/push tools as Selligent, Batch, etc
- Strong experience in a digital and/or ecommerce environment
- Analytical skills and the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- 100% customer-oriented
- Strong analytical skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Creative / Innovative
- Good digital culture
- Curious, open-minded and willing to learn
- Audacious, ingenious and ready to take risks and test in order to solve complicated issues
- Excellent analytical mindset and ability to dig into datasets to find meaning
- French / English bilingual
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Full remote option
- 5 to 7 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Disconnection charter
- Attractive family policy (+1 month paid maternity leave +2 weeks paid co-parent leave, paid 100%)
- Crafternoons : every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledge, learn from others)
- Health care coverage
- Paid volunteer time
- Meal Voucher : Swile CardT
- icket transportation
- Sponsorship of external conferences - organization of internal and external Meetups
- Referral program
- Quarterly offsites
- MM employee discount
- Take care of your mental health with our dedicated partner with moka.care
- Sports: free gym in Paris
At ManoMano we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where each individual can grow.
We respect and value the richness of varied cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our teams which is why we are looking for talented people from all backgrounds.
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to [email protected].
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.