Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this role is responsible for administering our Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the datasets underlying the automation and communication (SMS, Email, Web) messages that are sent to our various audiences. In addition, the position is responsible for promoting and managing digital marketing content across all digital platforms including social media. The position helps with the creation of digital collateral, works with Salesforce CRM tools and marketing analytics to help build a better experience for our customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Marketing Cloud Administrator – Demonstrate a solid technical understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud standard methodologies and functionality including Email studio, Mobile Studio, Automation studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Audience Builder and core Integration configuration in a multi-org environment.
• You will help define and build solutions alongside our Business Transformation and technology teams, create/manage integration endpoints, evangelize technology solutions as appropriate and identify where these solutions can be most effectively leveraged in our organization. 25% of your focus will be the Marketing Cloud solutions, application design, development and support of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and integrations into other technology platforms (e.g. Marketing Cloud Connect, Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, Customer 360/CDP/Genie, Experience Cloud, etc.).
• Partner with our IT teams to ensure the health of the data that is synchronizing into the Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM is correct and accurate.
• Solid understanding of Ampscript and basic HTML coding for building compelling messages.
• Maintains accurate and relevant content on the various Haventree Bank websites, always following brand guidelines.
• Partner with the copy and graphics teams to develop and build new fresh content in the Haventree Bank ‘voice’ for social media, email communications, Journeys, case studies, promotional messages, contests and presentation materials. (50% of your focus)
• Responsible for implementing our approved social media strategy using Sprout Social and related social media performance, including paid advertising.
• Manages our digital brand awareness and online reputation, helping to cultivate leads and potential customers and maintain existing customers with engaging journeys and digital messaging.
• Coordinates with external vendors, copywriters, graphic designers, and digital video makers on the creation of marketing materials.
• Analyzes customer engagement including website visits, clickthrough rates, search rankings and understands Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and makes suggestions on how to improve performance and engagement.
• Maintains Haventree Bank’s compliance processes as it relates to CASL, Accessibility and privacy policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
Degrees, Diplomas & Certifications:
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification (or several years experience working in Marketing Cloud and knowledge/ability to become certified within 2 months of hire)
• The position requires a university degree or college certification in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent work experience.
Years and Range of Experience Required to Perform the Job:
• Must have 3 - 5 years of digital marketing and social media management experience.
• Possess excellent communication skills, verbal, listening and writing.
• Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office, Teams, and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.)
• Experience working with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud is preferred and an asset.
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Experience in the mortgage and/or financial services industry.
• Experience with SQL in Marketing Cloud (similar experience to SQL Server Studio or MySQL workbench).
• Bilingual English and French preferred but not required.
While we thank everyone for their interest in Haventree Bank, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Haventree Bank is committed to providing accommodation when needed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.