Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
As the Automation and Analytics Manager for Australia, you will play a crucial role in accelerating Xero’s growth by orchestrating #beautiful personalised customer experiences.
You will be responsible for overseeing all marketing automation activity and related data analytics processes for the AU region. Your team will be responsible for the management and optimisation of our existing programs and CRM platforms, as well as the provision of data analytics to support the wider marketing initiatives and decision making.
You will have a true appreciation for the evolving nature of data, CRM automation and marketing technology and will leverage practical experience to drive forward transformational change.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver results through marketing automation and data within tight deadlines;
- Work closely with the wider Digital Marketing team to support a deep understanding of the holistic customer journey and surface actionable insights;
- Create a culture and process that ensures a customer first mindset and data led decisioning is threaded throughout the wider Marketing team’s planning and execution;
- Effectively lead planning, implementation and delivery of Automation, Email Marketing and Personalisation and Experience (CRO) programs of work underpinned by analytics for the AU region;
- Champion the marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and CRM (Salesforce) and provide support and training to wider marketing teams.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Hands-on experience leading CRM and analytical teams to deliver on business objectives;
- Ability to clearly communicate and present digistable findings / recommendations to colleagues, senior management, and C-level as required;
- Experience in data analytics; including an understanding of data strategy, data preparation, analysis, automation, tooling and dashboarding;
- In depth knowledge and experience working with marketing platforms and analytics software such as: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Microstrategy, DataStudio, and other BI tools or similar;
- Proven background in marketing automation and analytics.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.