Informa Markets Engineering Group is the leading B2B event and media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development, advanced engineering design, automation, manufacturing, processing, and packaging.
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets Division organizes transaction-oriented Exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 600 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Property & Construction, Health & Nutrition, Beauty, and Pop Culture.
Are you an email marketing wizard with a desire to produce best-in-market communications? Do you seek to optimize engagement through all phases of the customer life cycle? Are you passionate about automated marketing canvases? If you said, "yes" to all the above and have an eagle eye for teasing out trends from analytics reports, our Marketing Automation Specialist position is for you.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets Engineering Group is seeking a full-time Automated Marketing Specialist.
The Automated Marketing Specialist is responsible for all technical elements related to customer facing email communications. They create and evaluate segmentation, email, and canvas elements to ensure everything is executed correctly and on-time. The Automated Marketing Specialist also collects, analyzes, and delivers feedback to the Automated Marketing Manager and internal stakeholders to maintain the latest email and marketing best practices. This position entails working with the data team to assist in list maintenance to ensure only qualified contacts are actively marketed to.
You are accountable for:
- Manage marketing automation canvases for all Informa Markets – Engineering events.
- Create segmentation, automation, and measuring of all campaigns.
- Optimize email automation performance by developing test strategies.
- Build reports and apply data driven analysis to optimize marketing automation campaign performance.
- Collaborate with copywriters to create and optimize demand generation email communication.
- Work with the data team to remove unengaged, bounced, and bad emails.
- Work with the Automated Marketing Manager on the design and implementation of demand generation campaigns, segmentation, and canvases.
- Collaborate with the Event Marketing team to optimize event communication programs.
- Produce third party and sponsored marketing emails as necessary.
- Report to Automated Marketing Manager results of demand generation and third party marketing emails.
- Stay current on the capabilities of Eloqua, Sureshot, Adobe and recommend changes in marketing format or testing new technologies where applicable.
- Knows how emails render differently across ESPs and can adjust code accordingly.
- Has a working knowledge of relational databases and their use in marketing practice.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years automated marketing experience.
- Analytical background and knowledge of marketing analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, email metrics, Google Analytics a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, high energy, and team-oriented.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
- Salary range: $50,000-$55,000 annually
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.