Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About The Role
Old Navy is growing and with that, our teams too! Old Navy is building out it’s very own agile team to create uniquely Old Navy brand experiences and to generate customer love through our new loyalty program, NAVYIST Rewards! No loyalty experience? No problem! We are looking for passionate brand builders, previous consumer brand experience a plus.
The Associate Trigger Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the development and execution of Lifecycle and trigger emails.
What you'll do
- Develop creative briefs and take projects from kickoff to QA.
- Review creative against marketing strategy and provide effective, clear feedback
- Own all email QA; ensure flawless and timely execution
- Act as daily marketing liaison with Email Vendor
- Brainstorm and generate new and innovative ideas for future email messages.
- Track competitive emails and develop actionable insights.
- Partner with CRM on email circulation approval and file management
- Maintain deep knowledge of customer data flow
- Identify new segmentation approaches and/or refine existing customer segments.
Reporting & Analysis
- Hindsight email performance (weekly, quarterly and ad-hoc).
- Track and analyze results for triggered campaign programs monthly, and ad-hoc.
- Maintain back-end reporting and analyze data at a granular level.
- Summarize results concisely and report out key metrics and learnings.
- Execute test plans and share results across all levels of the organization and sister brands.
Key Organizational Relationships: CRM, Email Vendor, Old Navy Site Marketing, Creative, Copy, Merchandising, Production
Who you are
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- Effective communicator and presenter in large format meetings
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven with expertise in Excel
- Experience with online reporting (ex: Omniture) and CRM experience a plus
- Background in online retail/fashion industry preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience, email experience preferred.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees