The Associate Program Manager Email Marketing (Digital Commerce) will be responsible for developing and executing email and SMS strategies spanning acquisition, on-boarding, growth, and retention for our digital commerce initiatives. S/he will be required to think creatively and work collaboratively with teams including brand marketing, ecommerce, design, copy writing, legal and advanced analytics. The ideal candidate is organized, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for email marketing.
Essential Functions And Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to the planning of email marketing including re-engagement, marketing and promotional activities. Daily management of planning and creation of assets, optimization, segmentation strategy, template setup, and reporting.
- Contribute to email marketing campaigns that convey overall marketing messages clearly and in the proper tone to customers and prospective customers.
- Help define and measure the effectiveness of audience development strategies and growth initiatives
- Wireframe campaigns. Liaise with internal teams to provide detailed direction for design and copywriting handoff.
- Build email campaigns in ESP using provided assets, while adhering to email style guide.
- Contribute to text message strategy development, message creation, and process improvements
- Utilize automated workflows and dynamic content capabilities to build out personalized customer journeys
- Support 3rd party email initiatives such as sweepstakes and partner marketing promotions
- Work cross-departmentally (with brand marketing, ecommerce, social, design, copywriting and advanced analytics) to gather assets, business requirements, development time, marketing goals and objectives, etc.
- Test and review all campaigns prior to send including device render testing, link checks, proofreading, etc.
- Review metrics and update reporting for email program dashboard.
- Maintain current knowledge of email best practices, strategies, and industry standards including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business.
- Perform other responsibilities as required
Knowledge And Skills Requirements
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to write, proofread and edit with proficiency and accuracy.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with Klaviyo preferred
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Must be able to be pro-active and seek out new opportunities to improve email program
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
- Passion for golf and/or sport
Education, Work Experience, And Professional Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience working with enterprise email service provider
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- Office environment, heavy computer use
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.