KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn; and arm them with the creative confidence and tools to change the world. Our core offering is a subscription service that delivers hands-on projects to kids of all ages. We also have an online store and a content hub for families. We take great pride and ownership in the products and experiences we design and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance to the Caltrain station. Currently, we are working remotely. As guidelines permit, we will move to our plan of hybrid, remote/in-office work.
Role And Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced and quantitative CRM marketer to join our team to help with day-to-day execution, management, reporting and optimization of our CLV marketing efforts to drive customer retention and ARPU. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about our brand, analytical and innovative in their approach to engaging customers.
- Manage campaign execution from idea creation, copywriting, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization.
- Execute and improve strategy for retention and upsell programs to existing customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on design, copy and messaging.
- Pull weekly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyze performance on KPIs.
- Develop test plans and apply data driven techniques to optimize sales with existing customers including: personalization, frequency testing, messaging testing, offer testing, creative testing, segmentation / targeting and delivery timing testing.
- Use our existing data infrastructure to conduct analysis and identify ways to improve existing programs and new opportunities.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results, learn from what doesn’t work and further optimize and scale what does work.
We seek team players with an infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, love a rapid pace and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- 3+ years direct experience in CRM marketing, DTC experience preferred.
- Excellent data analysis skills and expertise with Excel. Experience devising and executing A/B test plans and conducting LTV analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgement, all in the name of seeing projects from idea stage through to successful completion.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with consumer and/or children's products and marketing to parents.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to perform basic HTML and CSS editing.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with analysis tools
- Coordinated email and SMS campaign management
- Experience marketing children's products and marketing to parents
- Experience with international, cross-border ecommerce.
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter telling us why you're interested in KiwiCo and what you think you'd bring to this specific position and our team.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.