About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About The Role
The Associate Marketing Manager of Email is focused on creating highly engaged content that reaches our most valuable customers every day. They are customer curious, translating business goals into engaging emails, helping lead emails from strategy to execution with brand proud storytelling.
This role supports the Senior Marketing Manager of Email and Commercial Planning and is a crucial member of the marketing team at BR Factory. Email channel knowledge, attention to detail and strong communication skills are key to success in this role.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate across marketing, creative and production to bring brand priorities to life in email.
- Support all stages of the email creative development process, including briefing, providing feedback, and proofing ahead of deployment.
- Analyze email performance, connecting the dots across promotional content, editorial content and creative to clearly articulate insights and go-forward actions.
- Ensure flawless execution in a quickly moving environment, embracing a fast pace of change.
- Help fuel healthy growth of the customer file through acquisition and retention efforts across channels and customer lifecycle/triggered programs.
- Assist with implementation of promotions including code creation, legal, and store communication.
- Partner with internal teams including inventory management, loyalty, merchandise, and company planning, as well as external agencies that support email.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, ideally with email-specific experience
- Team player with strong communication skills who enjoys working collaboratively
- High energy self-starter with positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and proactive with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in PPT, Excel, Word
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eager to learn and grow within the Banana Republic Factory marketing team
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.