Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to support a fun and fast-paced Marketing team that’s focused on the lifecycle of our members in a double-sided marketplace. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager on the Lifecycle Marketing team. The primary responsibility will be building HTML campaigns across email, app, and site, in addition to being the SME in targeting and segmentation within our CRM platform for campaigns.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Build and automate emails in the Iterable platform (training on the platform is available). This includes CSS/HTML coding and collaboration with creative teams for optimal design across devices, from desktop to smartphone.
- Support development of both app and site campaigns (push notifications, in-app messages, site banners), generally done in HTML.
- Use Iterable's Workflow tool to map out and automate campaign workflows across multiple channels including defining the targeting parameters based on strategic direction.
- Work with the Lifecycle Marketing Planning team and Product as the Ops point person on key product initiatives
- Analyze and provides insights on channel performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis; leveraging data to drive decisions
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in website or email marketing/CRM role, preferably at consumer internet businesses
- Experience with a CRM platform tool like Iterable, Silverpop, Marketo, etc.
- Experience working with data and reporting out on key metrics, offering insights on trends in the data
- Mid-level to experienced HTML/CSS coding skills
- Heightened attention to design and device rendering detail
- Experience in audience targeting and segmentation, and comfortable making recommendations on how best to target/slice audiences
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Knowledgeable and passionate about marketing innovation (e.g. personalization campaigns, triggered/automated programs, responsive design)
- Project management skills, including the ability to multitask and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment in addition to more strategic projects
- Attention to detail is key for success
- Knowledge of marketing best practices, optimization, A/B testing, and responsive design
- Passion and a thirst for knowledge
- Team player mentality
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, evolving organization
- B.S. in Business, Marketing, or a relevant study
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Tableau and Amplitude is a plus