The Associate Marketing Manager’s primary responsibilities are developing and stewarding the medical division’s marketing automation platform. This person will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of the division’s marketing technology strategy. The Associate Marketing Manager will collaborate with multiple teams and functions; including marketing, sales, merchandising, and IT; across the entire company. The successful candidate will have technical expertise in Marketo, strong strategic thinking skills, and be able to develop innovative solutions to advance the business’s engagement with customers and prospects.
- Key contributor to the development of Henry Schein Medical’s MarTech strategy, inclusive of Marketo integrations with outside platforms
- Understand the business’s objectives and align our marketing automation utilization and plans
- Pilot and test new functionality and marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver processes and trainings to advance the division’s knowledge and competency in Marketo
- Advance the division’s use of analytics and reporting to improve campaign performance and ROI
- Support the division’s marketing campaign efforts
- Work with internal teams to better understand customer segmentations and serve as an advisor on effective marketing campaigns.
Strong judgment and analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks. Know and apply the fundamental concepts and practices of marketing. Resolve a wide range of issues and assignments in creative ways. Serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. May take on project lead role on small scale projects.
Work on complex issues/projects where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Use best practices and knowledge of business issues and strategic direction to solve complex problems where precedent may not exist; recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate strong judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Network with senior internal and external personnel inside and outside own area of expertise.
Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and minimal instruction on new projects or assignments. Will act as a resource to provide formal guidance for TSMs with less experience. Assignments can be broad in nature.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
6-8 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Experience with the marketing automation platform, Marketo, required
- HTML language skills desired but not required
- Excellent strategic planning and critical thinking skills
- Strong decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skill
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company
- Proven project management and organizational skills and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to set forth a vision and execute to it
- Ability to understand and work with large data sets
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Medallia, Google Analytics, or other MarTech platforms a plus
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. No special physical demands required. This position is available as a permanently remote, office environment (when safe regarding COVID-19), or hybrid model.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.