Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The CRM Associate will be responsible for the execution of all retention campaigns. They’ll own the monitoring of and reporting on all these programs and provide actionable recommendations to improve these metrics. This role will support the development of dynamic campaigns and should have experience working cross functionally to execute large-scale campaigns.
The Impact You Will Make
- Execute email / push / in-product messaging for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Set up email and push campaigns in Braze including QA, scheduling and deploying.
- Map dynamic fields to the HTML code .
- Provide feedback on, test, and troubleshoot all retention campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Manager to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions.
- Assist in development of key messaging points for CRM communications.
- Support creation of email templates for reuse within our ESP.
- Daily monitoring of retention programs.
- Weekly reporting for email/push engagement metrics.
What You Bring To The Table
- 1-3 years of experience in email or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign)
- HTML experience
- Attention to detail is absolutely must-have
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the willingness to learn
- Excellent communications, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience working cross functionally with product teams preferred
Got these? Even better
- Experience with Braze
- Experience with push notifications
- CSS skills
- SQL skills
- Comfortable working in Tableau and Google Analytics
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.