*This role can be remote based in the United States*
This role provides troubleshooting and problem solving to complex email/mobile build and deployment, data and processes. The role also collaborates with the Legal, Privacy and Security teams to ensure that Best Buy is in compliance with regulatory requirements and is leveraging industry best practices. The Associate Manager, Marketing partners with D&T to refine data flow and email trigger processes.
At Best Buy, we're committed to being one of the best companies for our customers and employees by fully embracing people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
In This Role You Will
- Responsible for highly complex technical design on direct marketing campaigns. The campaigns require a more advance level of Web and Vendor Technical Platform usage and an understanding of the data attributes associated with personalization. The amount of segmentation can be multi-faceted using many segmentation attributes and require the creation of complicated email templates and/or the usage of website landing pages
- Lead the deployment of communications ensuring the consistency of approach, methods and processes among all email deployment employees and contractors
- Technically design, build and deploy emails in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Partner with enterprise-wide internal stakeholders to trouble-shoot, prioritize, and problem solve on issues related to emails, the technical platform or data attributes associated with emails.
- Troubleshooting, building and providing strategic recommendations and advise on the process flow for triggered communications (including all Dotcom communications like order confirmation, password reset, etc.) for the enterprise.
- Oversee the communication build process from a technical perspective and provides direction as necessary to employees and contractors.
- Responsible for QA review of all campaigns for accuracy and to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Develops innovative technical strategies and enhances capabilities for email deployment to maximize speed and efficiencies or is consulted as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the development of technical strategies.
- Identify and manage process improvement efforts ranging from strategic to tactical items.
- Focus on the identification and delivery of solutions to complex business problem leveraging prior technical tool and process expertise.
- Partners with 3rd party vendors.
- Coach, direct and set priorities for employees and contractors who work on communication development.
- 3 or more years of IT, Marketing Research, Analytics, Marketing, eCommerce or related experience
- 2 or more years project management/leadership experience
- 1 or more years of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Capability Operations experience
- 1 or more years using Third Party Vendor technology
- 1 of more years of SQL or other applicable coding language experience
- 3 or more years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform experience
- Familiar with APIs and how they are used to integrate across platforms
- Familiar with Relational databases, database marketing, data manipulation
- 1 or more years experience working in a large, complex, fast moving business environment