WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
This role will serve as a central point of contact for WW member engagement programs, supporting the Sr. Manager of Retention, working across multiple marketing channels (email, push, app etc.) and cross functional teams (Content, Product, Marketing Technology, Product, Data Analytics, Call Center, CRM etc). This is a role for someone who has passion for member engagement. The ideal candidate will be organized, creative, collaborative, efficient, analytical and driven to continually find ways to optimize and improve performance. You will be a part of the larger Global Retention team whose goal is to increase member retention, engagement and success.
- Create and implement personalized save tactics and strategies to help increase member retention
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, across multiple organizational units, to align on priorities
- Omni-channel campaign execution — developing connected experiences and meaningful touchpoints to drive behavior change across the member journey
- Developing campaign schedules and roadmaps by identifying timelines with key stakeholders
- Briefing in creative and content and gathering approvals (Science, Legal)
- Support in building member journey maps with coordination with Marketing Technology and CRM teams
- QCing campaign channel tests to confirm personalized content and CTAs are driving properly
- Reviewing key campaign KPIs with Data Analytic teams
- Organizing creative content, HTML templates and campaign best practices and delivering timely updates to international brand partners
- 2+ years in a marketing, retention role or similar.
- Subscription business experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented, a keen eye for detail is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable with a track record of excellent follow-through.
- Understanding of email and push notification marketing/engagement
- Data-driven, ability/experience to partner with analytics and data teams to ensure campaigns are measurable and effective.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong commitment to career and our company’s mission.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints.
- Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
- Team player, “can do” attitude, strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organization and external contacts.
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.