SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Analyze and manage email and SMS marketing campaigns for PUMA North America including pulling and building reports, deployment calendars, concept, and code using Photoshop and HTML and lead Junior Manager to execute additional day-to-day tasks to ensure daily deadlines and business objectives are met
- Test and optimize retention program elements to continuously improve KPIs such as open rates, click through, and unsubscribe rates creating a test and learn environment
- Maintain a strategic understanding of campaign briefs and importance to PUMA's business to ensure effective contribution to the creative and communications planning process
- Critique and review work against marketing briefs and propose new ideas by interpreting business needs and developing a graphical concept to suit the campaign and marketing focus estimating the time required to complete the work to produce a successful outcome
- Lead email marketing meetings and present solutions, ideas, and concepts to cross functional teams and senior leadership
- Measure utilization of deliverability best practices and compliance of content with brand standards, privacy, spam regulation, web accessibility, etc. and be able to educate team members and manage best approach for the brand
- Serve as technical expert and liaison for email service provider to optimize reporting, targeting, acquisition, and retention opportunities
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience developing and coding emails and templates
- Ability to edit graphics in Photoshop
- Experience executing forms and landing pages
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of HTML and some CSS programming, Litmus, and other software, tools, and systems
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop and other design applications
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.