The Associate Marketing Manager of Loyalty and CRM is responsible for leading the planning and day-to-day deployment of the communication to US consumers via Krispy Kreme’s database marketing platforms. The individual in this position works closely with partners across marketing, including the US marketing strategy leads, insights, the media services team and the marketing operations team. S/He will develop processes to implement email campaigns and be responsible for monitoring and optimizing these campaigns along with post-analysis to increase efficiency and effectiveness for future deployment. This individual’s focused commitment to excellent execution will provide an efficient means to engage with consumers on what matters most to them to build loyalty and visit frequency. Curiosity and passion for learning new skills and techniques in a fast-changing environment are critical for success as the CRM practice evolves and grows at Krispy Kreme.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Sr. Marketing Manager and cross-functional marketing team members to establish the plan and cadence for deploying email messaging.
- Work with external partners like DEG and Clutch to organize and deliver assets, communicate instructions and ensure excellence in execution.
- Work with the Sr. Marketing Manager, external partners and cross-functional team members to develop a dashboard to monitor execution and most effective messaging for established consumer segments.
- Write reports and create presentations to communicate performance and health of email program and customer database.
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Manager in CRM planning strategy including customer journeys and behavior-based automation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in industries related to creativity and consumer community engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrates competence in project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Self-motivated with an innovative, can-do spirit that is proactive, results-focused, and team-oriented
- Desire to grow with the brand, the CRM discipline and the company
- Demonstrated ability and communication skills to move projects forward and work cross-functionally in a constructive manner
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure and continuously evolving environment