Ritual is a personal health brand that is building the future of daily essentials. Our mission is simple: we help turn healthy habits into a Ritual. We started by creating the first visible supply chain of its kind and reinventing the daily multivitamin from the ground up. Now, together with some of the world’s leading scientists, researchers and advisors, we’re developing a new standard of high-quality, traceable daily products across new categories. Hundreds of thousands of customers across generations trust us, and we are growing quickly.
We’ve built a team of over 120 (and counting) curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and analytical strategists. We’re venture-backed and based in sunny Los Angeles. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and be challenged to do the best work of your career, join us.
Ritual is looking for an amazing Associate Manager of Lifecycle & CRM to oversee our customer communications that create conversions and reactivations.
What You'll Do
- Brief and Execute- Own briefing and execution of our Winback and Prospects emails, SMS messages, and On-site Pop ups.
- Create- Create lifecycle marketing journeys and automated programs using the email and SMS channels to engage and convert prospects and churned users.
- Uncover- Troubleshoot issues in complex marketing automation
- Share- Oversee reporting for campaigns, journeys and test results and share performance monthly
- Collaborate - Work with Lifecycle Team, creative and team members to identify opportunities for testing, campaigns and strategy through the use of data
Who You Are
- Organized. You are an efficient problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
- Analytical. You're informed by data. You understand how to use qualitative information to support impactful decisions.
- Collaborative. You work extremely well with others and can manage your own workload while working with team members.
- Adaptable. You are agile and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic needs of winback and acquisition customers
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Email Marketing experience
- Have worked with a third-party email service provider (ESP): Iterable and Sendgrid preferred.
- Experience in CRM Acquisition Marketing
- Understand CAN-SPAM/CASL/GDPR requirements and inbox deliverability standards.
- Have intermediate HTML skills
- Experience with business intelligence & analytics tools (such as Excel, Tableau, Looker, etc.) Looker experience is a plus.
- DTC/ E-commerce experience a plus
- SMS experience a plus
Compensation And Benefits
- PAY RANGE: $73,000 - $115,000
- Your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. The salary range represents the entire compensation range for this position. Exact compensation will depend on several factors, which may include your skills, level, years of experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications. You will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. You will be also eligible for equity + great benefits + 401k + unlimited PTO etc - see our list of perks/ benefits below.
Additional Compensation Benefits And Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Equity participation
- 401k Match - Up to 4%
- Pet Insurance
- Free Ritual Forever
- Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
- 18 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
- "Ritual First Fridays" - Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
- 5 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
- Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
- Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
- New hire set up stipend
- Maven Clinic, a family planning platform for all Ritual and employees and dependents.
- Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
- Annual wellness stipend
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks for full-time employees related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available perks until we can get back into the office together!
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
California Residents: Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants