We are currently seeking a CRM Developer, Associate Manager II, who will supervise two CRM Developers as well as work closely with our Strategy Team to develop and deploy operational programs such as customer acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns through our digital channels (primarily email, SMS, mobile push and in-app marketing messages).
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a marketing automation platform while providing the vision and design for integrated customer engagement campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to communicate complex technical conversations across a wide variety of audiences, provide a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be highly integral to a team of collaborative marketers who love data, are eager to learn and provide strategic recommendations to advance our business.
- Work with Strategy team and Analyst(s) in implementing marketing calendar through email, mobile push, in-app messaging and SMS channels in an effort to achieve revenue objectives
- Master the Braze engagement platform and be able to recommend product improvements, participate in Beta programs as well as understand how to triage and mitigate any issues.
- Support Web Developer that oversees franchisee local email requests and provide guidance and recommendations to align with overall program goals
- Coach Web Developer to develop both technical and soft skills. Lead annual goal setting and Individual Development plan that addresses Yum! Core values of Smart, Heart and Courage.
- Ensure each campaign has clear success metrics and are achieving appropriate business objectives – use results to influence future marketing activities
- Facilitate test and learn campaigns to support overall mobile and email business objectives
- Recognize inefficient processes and apply technology and automation to solve them
- Collaborate with cross-channel partners related to CRM such as Analytics, Loyalty Agency, IT, Product (Web/App) Finance, Marketing and Customer Service to develop and execute on optimization strategies to ultimately drive category growth.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
- 5+ years of related experience in digital marketing (email, mobile), and/or significant e-commerce retail experience
- Experience working within and implementing Marketing Automation Platforms (Adobe, Braze, Salesforce, etc.)
- Required Languages: HTML, CSS; Required Experience in at least one of the following Liquid, TypeScript, AMPscript, or AMP Google
- Experience with Bitbucket and git
- Experience using process management and bug tracking software such as JIRA and project management tools
- Prior experience in extracting and analyzing large volume of data using SAS / SQL or other large data analysis tools
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to communicate business, creative and technical feedback
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with efficient ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you’ll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we’ll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we’ll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
· 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
· Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
· 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
· On-site daycare
· 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
· Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it’s donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,sexual orientation, orgender identity),national origin,age,disabilityandgenetic information (including family medical history).