ESPRIT is embarking on an exciting new chapter with a bold creative direction celebrating the brand’s fresh, colorful, and optimistic vision of lifestyle, introducing to a new generation that belief that, “If it’s not inspiring, it’s not ESPRIT.”
As part of this new journey, ESPRIT is building a new creative hub in New York City, where this role will be based. You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as Associate Manager, Email Marketing North America
About The Role
The Associate Marketing Manager, Email North America, will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the email marketing function. This individual will come from a retail background and will have a passion for the email and CRM marketing channels along with a drive to continuously improve, test, and optimize for the channel. Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, technically saavy and have a superb partnering mindset. They will be motivated by delivering impact and growing the channel.
- Manage the day-to-day and end-to-end execution of the email marketing function.
- Own and manage email calendar.
- Own analytics and reporting for the channel weekly, monthly and on an ad-hoc basis as needed.
- Work closely with Global Email Marketing leads to contribute to the overall email strategy through reccomendations garnered by learnings from email performance.
- Work with cross functional teams (brand marketing, commercial planning, creative, product and agency partners) to ensure that we are messaging the right content at the right time.
- QA all email content prior to deployment.
- Work closely with Email leads to deliver against channel roadmap, testing plans and marketing/technology/eCommerce plans.
- Partner with brand marketing and creative on email best practices and ongoing learnings and competitive insights.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 3 years of digital/email marketing experience. Prior experience with retail preferred.
- Strong understanding of email best practices, metrics/associated KPIs and segmentation.
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling data into insights/optimization opportunities. Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics platforms a plus.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to present ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and in person.
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with “can-do” attitude
Are you a good match for this Job ?
Please submit an online application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range $80,000-$90,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.