GODIVA is looking for a highly motivated email marketer to join their E-Commerce team. The Email Marketing Associate Manager is responsible for coordinating and executing the day-to-day email marketing activities, primarily email ideation and production. This is an incredible opportunity to join a team that drives e-commerce growth and profitability by developing smart, beautiful and innovative campaigns. The role entails building and executing daily emails, generating email segments, tracking and reporting on performance and helping to create engaging, revenue-generating email campaigns.
- Lead production of all email initiatives – from conception to development to deployment
- Support in briefing email material for body copy, subject lines, preview text, CTAs, etc.
- Assist in copy editing or copy checking for email consumer-facing language
- Create targeted segments in our ESP platform and build the full workflow including email delivery
- Responsible for the setup of email campaigns including HTML/CSS coding and editing, testing, review, QA, deployment, and reporting
- Develop complex dynamic messaging for email marketing promotions as well as triggered campaigns in one or more platforms
- Build emails that adhere and align with industry best practices, successful deployment and inbox delivery
- Partner with E-Commerce Designer in the creation of strong creative assets that are locally relevant, and mobile-friendly
- Improve and execute all relational and transactional emails sent to customers
- Manage reporting on email metrics and produce insights to help our program continuously improve
- Communicate plans cross-functionally to other teams, ensuring smooth execution and accurate messaging
- Assist the Manager of Email Marketing in the execution of ad'hoc strategic retention and acquisition campaigns
- Maintain visibility of campaigns industry-wide to help us ideate and execute new email marketing programs
- Responsibilities and tasks outlined are not fully inclusive
- BA / BSC required
- 3+ year’ experience in Email Marketing or related field
- Intermediate to high understanding of Email Marketing Platform (E.g. Marketing Suite - Cheetah Digital) or related email software with ability to troubleshoot
- Technical email marketing techniques and understanding of inbox delivery techniques
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS with awareness of email compliant HTML and ability to complete most HTML edits and test/troubleshoot in multiple browsers or email clients
- Experience with databases and query tools like Microsoft Access preferred
- Strong understanding of relational data, querying/filtering and segmentation
- Understands how to get data into and out of assigned platform(s) with ease and able to setup all mailings with some familiarity of API
- Able to pull data/reporting as needed as well as run existing reports in Email Marketing Platform
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Project management skills
- Proven implementation of email best practices a plus
- A solid mix of analytical and creative skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-faced environment
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the rigor and discipline to build the business and creative competencies that will allow us to stand out in the market.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Strong grasp of business strategy and the ability to prioritize opportunities.
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.