We are searching for an Associate Manager, Email Marketing to fill a new opportunity on our expanding E-Commerce team. This role is responsible for supporting the growth of dermalogica.com’s customer relationship and retention program including email, subscription, and loyalty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have had experience working in an E-commerce & digital environment, with previous email marketing experience.
- Execute and optimize our communications to our members in our loyalty program, face mapping tool, general flows, and subscriptions communications.
- Develop and analyze customer lifecycle marketing programs.
- Help with email campaign production from end-to-end across multiple platforms, including setup, QA, deployment, reporting, and analytics.
- Onboard new-to-file prospects through execution of personalization, brand story-telling, activation of first purchase/second+ purchases tactics.
- Identify new segments/cohorts and gaps in retention in order to develop campaigns and programs to drive increased repeat purchase, customer LTV, and brand affinity.
- Experience and comfortability with writing email and SMS copy on an as-needed basis and identifying A/B testing opportunities.
- Collaborate with our E-commerce team to ensure a seamless user experience and align with the website experience.
- Knowledge of CRM and CPG KPIs to be able to read and understand testing results to help make recommendations.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribed, and make recommendations and adjustments as needed to the email experience.
- Keeping up-to-date with email best practices
- Support loyalty and brand communication initiatives as needed.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Shopify required.
- Repeat Purchase / Return to Brand
- Email & Text Conversion – Open Rate, CTR, CVR
- Increase in Loyalty Members
- Increase in Subscribers
- Lifetime Value
- CRM Contribution to Ecommerce Revenue Goals
Education and/or Experience:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum four (2-3) years experience in e-commerce or CRM
- Strong planning skills and working knowledge of e-commerce marketing tools/software (cms, email, promotions, advertising, spreadsheets, and reporting) required
- Experience with Klaviyo and Shopify applications + Tableau or Google Analytics required
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Passionate about user experience
- Communication and using data to orchestrate E-commerce growth
Full COVID vaccination required for this position, and proof of vaccination is required prior to start date. Dermalogica, LLC complies with federal, state, and local laws with respect to accommodations to this policy.
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks!
To be considered for this role, please complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.