The Associate Manager, Email will support the development and execution of email across business units, working to increase customer retention, loyalty and lifetime value. This role manages the day-to-day and tactical deployment for our batch, behavioral and transactional messaging activities with a focus on increased segmentation, personalization, relevancy, and qualified email database acquisition. The Associate Manager, Email is part of Cole Haan's data-driven marketing discipline (specifically the retention team) reporting into the Manager, Email & Membership Marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, familiarity with automation, thrives in a data-rich environment and is driven by a love of detail.
CREATIVE & CHANNEL STEWARDSHIP
- Oversight and management of batch email campaigns from start to end, including briefing team members, implementation, deployment, A/B testing, optimization, and reporting
- Seamlessly execute: process workflow, asset approval and delivery, QA, etc. of retention marketing programs with key focus on email
- Work with cross-functional team and agency partners to adhere to deadlines, test campaigns, report on campaign performance.
- Work alongside the digital design and copy teams to ensure creative is customer-centric, meets brand standards and achieves the business goal
- Collaborate with Email Manager in strategic planning/creation of monthly email cadence and promotional executions across our North America Online, Outlet and international businesses
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Brand Design teams on content
- Partner with the Merchandising and Design teams to plan and review marketing emails
- Work with 3rd party agency to QA email assets across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Practice and implement digital best practices and adhere to brand guidelines
- Support email manager in developing automated email briefs and journeys
- Enhance email segmentation and personalization strategy through testing, results, and analysis
- Use web & internal analytic tools to identify customer and product insights and opportunities
- Monitor channel performance and ensure that campaigns meet or exceed key KPIs
- End-to-end management of marketing emails, including:
- Obtaining approvals on email content from Legal, Creative, and business counterparts
- Ensuring timely completion of creative briefs
- Partnering with Operation and Design teams to track progress of email reviews and sends
- Support the build and management of email calendar
- 2+ years of email marketing experience required
- Hands-on experience in working with CRM/ESP tools required (i.e. Cordial, Klavyio, Iterable, HubSpot, Bluecore)
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, HTML, campaign deployment, performance metrics, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or an analytics platform
- Results-driven with exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Thrives in fast-paced environments with excellent organization and communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter with strong attention to detail, effective communications skills, time management abilities, and is excited to learn
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Marketing or related field
- Interest in retail and/or footwear; retail/ecommerce experience preferred
Cole Haan is a pioneer in inventing and reinventing modern dress footwear, bags and accessories through our ZeroGrand and GrandSeries product lines. Customers who seek style, versatility and comfortable function in their products come to Cole Haan.
Cole Haan is rapidly growing in the United States and abroad. The brand is sold in more than 45 countries through 90 branded retail stores within the United States, 200+ branded store and shop-in-shop locations internationally, on our global digital flagship, colehaan.com, and within leading department store and specialty retail partners throughout the World.
Our headquarters is in Greenland, New Hampshire. We have offices in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Amsterdam and sourcing offices in Asia.
We seek hard-working employees who are entrepreneurial-minded, solutions-oriented team players who accept and own accountability, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, encourage teamwork and inspire creativity.