Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada, and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
Reporting to the Manager, Campaign Management, the Associate Manager is responsible for the execution and measurement of direct marketing campaigns that support the growth of Canadian Tire’s digital properties. As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert, the Associate Manager will design and implement new email functionality using AMPscript, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder.
What You’ll Do
- Build and deploy emails using HTML/CSS/AMPscript through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage and maintain our email marketing calendar in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Marketing, Loyalty, and Digital teams to build segments and design customer journeys
- Develop strategies to improve email engagement rates through automation and personalization
- Provide analysis and reporting on campaign results, and recommendations for future improvements
- Proactively report on email marketing trends to provide innovative email channel recommendations
What You Bring
- 2+ years email marketing experience
- Experience with email deployment and development
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and AMPScript
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at once to accomplish business objectives
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies .