About Banana Republic
Born from two California creatives fueled by their explorer spirits, Banana Republic has repositioned itself as a premium, experiential lifestyle brand for today’s modern world. Designed for a life where anything is possible, we use the finest materials with the latest fabric innovations to create timeless, versatile clothing, jewelry, shoes and handbags. Through our home and art collections, we extend beyond apparel and are a part of our customers' lives at home.
We are creating memorable, immersive experiences online and in-store that build lasting relationships and solve our customers’ lifestyle needs. Our team is made up of passionate and curious storytellers who are pushing the boundaries to deliver consistent, quality product through an elevated customer experience. Sound interesting? Join us as on the BR journey as we create what’s next.
About The Role
The Associate Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day to day execution of the email and SMS marketing functions as well as contributing to the strategic focus of providing a clear, engaging and cohesive inbox experience for prospects and customers. This individual will come from a retail background and will have a passion for the email and CRM marketing channels along with a drive to continuously improve, test and optimize Banana Republic’s digital marketing. They will work with the cross functional marketing teams (brand communications, commercial planning, design and loyalty program) managing and iterating the email and push messaging calendars as well as bringing new automated campaigns and segmentation strategies to market.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage email calendar across all message types
- Strategize and execute SMS messages
- Analytics and reporting for CRM marketing tactics
- QA email content
- Coordinate subject line testing with Persado platform
- Partner with brand marketing on email best practices and ongoing learnings and competitive insights
- Collaborate on lifecycle email strategy
Who You Are
- 3+ years of digital/email marketing experience with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Understand email best practices including design, list growth and deliverability
- Quantitative skills including forecasting ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Strong proficiency in Omniture, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with “can-do” attitude
- Experience with retail marketing, fashion email experience a plus
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $83,700 - $111,000 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.