AXS is a company whose core values reflect a culture that celebrates individual differences, collective achievements, and respect of one another. We start small and are never afraid to try (Be The Spark). We believe open, honest, and proactive communication builds trust and empowers us to be our best (Make it Personal). We handle our problems constructively and together (Be Real). We go above and beyond to build something truly special and lasting (Bring Your 'A' Game). Most importantly, we celebrate and communicate our success by recognizing each other across all teams and levels of our organization (Pat The Back).
Our culture is a representation of who we are now, and who we aspire to be in the future. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where collaboration, accountability and visibility enable you to make a difference every day, then AXS may be a perfect match.
We are seeking a self-driven Associate Manager, Email Marketing to lead our team's email marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Provide vision and leadership to define and implement fan engagement e-mail marketing programs and initiatives that successfully build profitable, long-term fan relationships while ensuring that all campaigns are aligned with the company's overall strategy, branding, and marketing and sales goals
- Implement e-mail marketing campaigns, overseeing all aspects from design to writing to marketing to technical development.
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Work closely with analytics team to develop and execute data-driven customer acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns
- Develop year-round A/B testing and optimization strategies to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Collaborate with Product, Analytics and Marketing in the implementation of automated workflows, triggers, and activation of other channels within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (own these for e-mail marketing)
- Analyze and report campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Implement processes for other divisions for e-mail requests, communication of KPIs & strategy
- Partner with performance marketing team to launch and optimize multi-channel campaigns
- Manage/mentor e-mail marketing specialists, helping them grow in their career
- Champions continuous advancement of email marketing capabilities including targeting, personalization, and creative development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, designers, developers, business teams at the direction of department leadership.
What To Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience or similar ESP experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
- Experience in using and configuring JIRA
- HTML capabilities
- Familiar with Email best practices
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of the entertainment ticketing industry a plus
- Passion for live event entertainment
- As COVID-19 cases rise across the U.S., we continue to look for ways to create a safer work environment for everyone and will now be requiring all full-time employees to be fully vaccinated against the virus by October 4, 2021. Exceptions will be made for those with approved medical, disability or religious exemptions or unless prohibited by local law.