The Associate Manager will be responsible for implementing the company’s digital marketing strategy for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. The individual in the role will be accountable for positioning inbound & outbound consumer facing digital communications to increase loyalty and drive revenue for the parks. The Associate Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders and will champion customer relationship management across the company through deep expertise, earned influence and effective change management.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and develop email programs on behalf of the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment brands to qualified audiences to influence loyalty and visitation. Coordinate with park marketing teams, SEA email developers and ESP partners to create individual-park or company-wide lifecycle campaigns.
- Develop and implement annual email marketing communication plans including campaign development and execution. Focuses include customer loyalty, customer journey, and CRM.
- Create customer journey maps for customer groups across all parks, and maintain triggered touchpoints to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Maintain email creative/code standards and best practices. Partner with park marketing teams and email marketing colleagues to create consistency in the consumer journey in email channels including approach, tone, and content strategy.
- Provide support to the Manager on a variety of projects including reporting and trending reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business field.
- Must have 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with email marketing programs, Cheetah Digital experience a plus. Must have a working knowledge of email code, creative development and database management. CRM experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be enthusiastic, confident change-agent with ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.