At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven, innovative, and creative marketer who can independently manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with a proactive and positive can-do attitude. In this role, you will influence the design and creation of key analytical and reporting solutions for data-driven decision making.
You will be responsible for audience segmentation, analysis and execution of targeted customer lists to support various channels of communication. You’ll conduct campaign analysis to determine performance of various segmentation tests and campaigns, propose testing strategies, and provide added insights to the organization on our customer. This role will report to the CRM Manager in Austin, TX. This role will own segmentation and be responsible for analysis, A/B testing, campaign operations and campaign reporting at the customer level.
- Manage customer segmentation and present customer insights based off RFM and cohort analysis
- Identify strategies to segment and analyze responsiveness of existing audience
- Develop and implement A/B tests in partnership with key stakeholders to tailor audience segment communication approaches to drive results
- Discover new audience segments and approaches to converting audience into customers via customer experience improvements and/or marketing efforts
- Collaborate with stakeholder around reporting needs
- Work closely with the CRM & Email teams, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Identify new metrics or refine strategies to allow for data-driven decision making
- Manage, prioritize and deliver on ad hoc requests
Qualifications And Attributes
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience in analytics and reporting, preferably in the eCommerce/Retail Industry
- 4-6 years of experience in data-driven email marketing or cross-channel communication from a B2C business
- Highly data-driven and proficient in general marketing data analysis, SQL preferred
- Deep experience with developing insights based on big data and translating them into A/B tests
- Knowledge of developing and executing email marketing campaigns strategies and roadmaps
- Experience project managing with a focus on minimal viable product approach
- Comfort collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis and reporting (Tableau, Segment, Salesforce)
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.