At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels and brands. As a member of the CRM automations team, you will be in an integral position that combines our marketing strategies with data, technology, and ensures our campaigns get to customers flawlessly and efficiently. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing (with email & mobile being the main components) and be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and adapt to the needs of the business while working towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work and ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Provide troubleshooting/QA and act as the first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues within the CRM tech stack (primarily Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)),
- Support technology enablement and automation across the CRM team to help the team work more efficiently.
- Develop new and optimize current workflows and automations (journey builder and automation studio) within SFMC to address friction in the communication process, as well as driving growth in CRM
- Work across multiple stakeholders and partner teams to move projects forward -- gathering requirements, gaining buy-in, prioritizing, and getting new functions to market.
- Think outside the box to help teams work more efficiently, asking questions to get at underlying opportunities
- Be the main POC for mobile tech within CRM -- understand & address issues, push forward technology improvements, streamline mobile campaign execution and work with global product teams to enable US mobile optimizations.
- Use data to support and build business cases for new CRM opportunities, share results of new launches to support visibility
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, and validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness and that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure necessary campaign assets planned, briefed, and completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Detail and process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Skilled in Basic SQL and ampscript to get the most out of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excited about marketing automation, product enhancement and improving customer communications through CRM tools.
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree – in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing experience, optimally focused on marketing automation with a focus on CRM channels.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, building customer journeys and automations is key. Understanding a payload and API will only help more!
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, Basic SQL and other email marketing tools are integral to success
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.