HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels and brands. As a member of the CRM team, you will be in an integral position that combines our marketing strategies with data, technology, and ensures our campaigns get to customers flawlessly and efficiently. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing (with email being the main component!) and be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and adapt to the needs of the business and work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work and ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Develop and execute email and cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of first time customers.
- Own day-to-day processes and quality control -- including but not limited to segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, and improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, and validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness and that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze and present findings from campaigns and testing to drive improved performance and streamline processes.
- Assist in partnering with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM and personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, and completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Detail and process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience (or willingness to learn) SQL
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborative effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree – in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 2 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis).
- Experience with other digital marketing channels (app push, sms) a plus but not required.
- At least 2 years experience analyzing data and creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL and other email marketing tools integral to success
- Competitive hourly rate, 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation, & team bonus opportunities
- Generous PTO and flexible attendance policy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year
New York Pay Range