Associate Manage Email Marketing
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
1 years of experience
40 hours per week
Apparel & Fashion
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Hands-on eMail marketer focused on driving traffic and sales in stores and online by implementing and analyzing successful email marketing campaigns with strong customer engagement and sales results.
- weekly, monthly, quarterly campaign planning
- campaign set-up and day-to-day management of email campaigns including but not limited to writing briefs, leading design and copy reviews, scheduling deliveries
- email reporting & analysis: track and analyze key performance metrics (open rates, click rates, conversion rates), how they impact overall sales success
- confirm segmentation
- maintain weekly, monthly circulation plans
- assign tracking codes
- assist with generating test ideas as well as structuring and executing eMail tests
- monitor & maintain email deliverability best practices and file cleanup (unsubs, inactives, etc.)
- monitor email capture success, track and report metrics
- review and approve campaign test files, providing approval for deployment team
- QA campaigns to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery
- assist in development/expansion of autotriggered campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 1-2 years marketing experience, email experience preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Loves learning through experimentation
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to independently derive insights from data
- Adaptable self-starter with a focus on driving work forward
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with larger cross-functional team (merchants, copywriters and design).
- Familiarity working with a major ESP
- Past experience importing data, segments, exclusion activities and filters based on project requirements and providing data reports (ex- audience counts)
- Familiarity with how personalization and dynamic content works; willing to learn implementation
- Required: proficient in Excel graphs, formulas, functions, pivot tables and PowerPoint
- Bonus: HTML proficient, knowledge and use of web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), entry-level SQL & XML, CSS & Responsive Email Code
6100 Stevenson Blvd