Maisonette was founded by two moms in 2017 with the goal of helping modern families navigate the adventure of raising the next generation. We are an expertly-curated baby and kids' marketplace featuring the best products from around the globe: stylish clothing, top toys and gear, and home décor – plus, trusted guidance and inspiration.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed start-up with a unique positioning in the kid's market. We believe what you consume for your kids matters. So whether you're looking for the safest car seat, the latest STEM toy, or tips on how to sleep train, we're here for you… like family.
"When Luisana and I started Maisonette, our goal was to make it easier to find high quality products for our kids, so we could spend less time scrolling, and more time on the good stuff. But today, our mission goes well beyond the product itself; it's a commitment to family. To empowering parents to make the best decisions for their families. And to bringing a little bit of magic into family life every day." – Sylvana Durrett, CEO
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We look forward to interest in our roles from all walks of life. Please see our diversity report for more information.
What We Need
We are looking for an Lifecycle Marketing Manager or Associate Manager, Lifecycle Manager (Retention) to support the execution of CRM marketing efforts for the Maisonette business, with a specific focus on lifecycle triggers and email personalization, planning, and execution. The person will play both a strategic and technical role in building out a robust customer journey. The main goal is to identify key customer behaviors and create automation/flows/triggers that drive deeper engagement and increase repeat rate and revenue per customer.
We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
What You'll Do
- Own and oversee the customer lifecycle engagement strategy, planning, execution, measurement, and optimization.
- Identify new opportunities for lifecycle and automation marketing programs. Brainstorm ways to improve customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally for creative asset needs and technology needs
- Build out the flows in Klaviyo
- Create email templates based on creative designs
- Quality assurance testing and launch campaigns.
- Leverage reporting tools to analyze and optimize marketing programs. Monitor and report on key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Support manager in creating data-driven, dynamic, relevant, and cohesive customer experiences and messaging.
- Test and learn the use of cross-sell/up-sell/incentives in lifecycle marketing with a focus on increasing customer lifetime revenue
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and competitor activities
- Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- A customer-first mindset when approaching projects
- Familiar with email deliverability best practice and CAN-SPAM laws
- Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS for email coding
- Functional knowledge of SQL (basic skills ok)
- Experience with Klaviyo and Solidus/Spree a plus
- An understanding of mobile-first digital design principles
- 4+ years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels
- Excellent analytical skills, including Excel, Google Sheets, Data Studio, Looker, Amplitude, and Google Analytic
- Demonstrable experience planning and executing lifecycle programs
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We look forward to interest in our roles from all walks of life.