Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Join a fun and fast growing team, focused on building strong customer relationships whilst maximising revenue. Are you a talented marketer looking for an exciting new opportunity to influence the future of how we acquire, delight, educate, grow and retain our customers? If so, the Intercom Customer Lifecycle Marketing (CLM) team is for you!
This is a brand-new, multi-faceted role, where you’ll help build scalable lifecycle marketing programs and campaigns which drive customer growth and expansion. You’ll become an Intercom expert - using the latest Conversational Engagement Tools, such as in-app messages, chatbots, Product Tours as well as traditional channels such as email to communicate with customers.
You’ll also collaborate and coordinate with many cross-functional teams, enabling them to do their roles. These partners include Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Management, Field Marketing.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Developing and executing campaigns that drive value and maximize revenue across the existing Intercom customer base.
- Focusing on campaigns that drive customer expansion/growth - running multiple campaigns in parallel. Leveraging customer data to create highly targeted segments — ensuring messages are sent to the right people, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Working closely with and supporting Senior Lifecycle Marketing Managers.
- Setting up multi-channel campaigns across email, in-product chat/posts, in-product banners, product tours (using our latest campaign builder tool, Series). This includes copy writing and message (data) targeting.
- Coordinating the reporting of CLM customer messaging programs, report on findings, optimize existing campaigns, and propose new high-impact campaigns.
- Managing adhoc comms requests via intake systems, prioritising requests and executing comms.
- Be a brand steward - ensuring our brand promise and story are consistently being represented throughout the customer journey
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 2+ years marketing experience with experience in personalized marketing channels (email, in-product messaging and push etc) and a good understanding of other marketing channels..
- You’re switched-on and inquisitive, with data-driven marketing experience.
- You’re excellent at stakeholder management. You enjoy being part of a team but you’re also confident working independently.
- You are a problem solver who thrives in ambiguous situations
- You're comfortable organising and coordinating a busy workload.
- You have a love of the written word - you can create compelling marketing copy that sells and inspires action.
- You have a customer first outlook. You live to build relationships and delight customers and drive higher LTV.
- You have experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau or other similar software.
- You’re accountable and driven by results and outcomes.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- You're an Intercom expert
- You've used an email marketing platform (such as Marketo) before.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.