We are looking for a team member to lead our email strategy and operations for our institutional business!
Responsibilities Would Include
- Coordinates global institutional email calendar across business and key partner groups
- Designs and executes trigger campaigns including welcome program for net new contacts and reengagement program for inactive contacts
- Sets strategy and designs for key global firm campaigns; leading and working across regions and businesses
- Serves as “center of excellence” for marketing automation and audience segmentation – leading all aspects of process management, setting and measuring benchmarks and metrics, and suggesting ways to increase email reach and conversion
- Onboarding, training and troubleshooting with team members and partners on Eloqua, BlackRock’s marketing automation platform
- Oversees health of marketing database, purging non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs, ensuring inactive contacts are removed or re-engaged, and making sure active contact are receiving appropriate content
- Drives contact acquisition across web and events and influences contact qualification and onboarding to CRM
- Builds and maintains subscription and preference infrastructure, allowing users to self-subscribe and integrating those preferences into CRM view
- Designs and runs marketing lead models, measuring engagement across touchpoints and passing engaged leads to sales team via CRM
- Works closely with operations resources in India, coordinating multiple projects and ensuring SLAs are met
Must be ready to work in a global environment, which may include conference calls and meetings outside the standard working hours.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively connect with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional executive and client service presence
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle concurrent tasks efficiently
- Superior attention to detail; first class organizational skills
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product!
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office and experience using Eloqua or similar marketing automation tool
- Previous experience with Eloqua or equivalent B2B email automation tool
- Basic web design experience and/or knowledge of HTML
- BA/BS preferred; equivalent experience acceptable
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.