#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We're a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It's our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is looking for an HTM Email Design Associate to join our Retention Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for the technical creation of highly specialized emails that support our brand and marketing objectives. This role reports to our Email Designer and requires an individual with excellent HTML/CSS skills, extensive email development experience, great teamwork, communication, organization, and attention to detail.
- Design, coding and optimization of HTML emails
- Collaborate closely with our Designer and interfaces daily with the whole team.
- Design and Development: Design and layout, image optimization, HTML/CSS coding, and attention to user experience.
- Proof HTML code, troubleshooting and testing to ensure proper rendering, from full-screen to responsive layouts.
- Manage the day-to-day, hands-on creation, development and implementation for all email campaigns.
- Integrate dynamic and personalized content elements leveraging data from our messaging automation platform and other data sources
- Coordinate with CRM managers and design resources to procure creative assets
- Maintain and execute on fully responsive email templates via best in class HTML/CSS/ for various lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Perform thorough quality assurance on every email to ensure that messages are rendering error free and that dynamic content is populating as expected
- Perform day-to-day production activities, including email campaign development, testing, tagging, deployment and monitoring of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic email campaigns.
- 2-3 years of experience with email, mobile push and in-app marketing
- Mastery of HTML & working grasp of raw HTML code and a solid understanding of coding for multiple email platforms
- Solid understanding of tables, CSS and @media coding requirements (Outlook 2007/2010, Gmail, Mac Mail, etc.)
- Extensive experience with responsive email coding and email marketing best practices, including deliverability and CAN-SPAM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience working with ESPs to build templates (Iterable experience a plus)
- Exceptional attention to detail and technical execution skills
- Track record of delivering on goals in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Excellent project and time management skills and ability to anticipate needs
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also able to collaborate and work cross-functionally to problem solve and drive projects to completion
- Previous experience with a creative marketing firm
- Experience in a full-time developer capacity
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative or similar tools (Figma, XD, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with other CMS platforms like Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.