We are looking for a digital marketing campaign expert to take on the SMB (Small and Medium Business) Associate Marketing Manager of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) position within Spotify’s Advertising Business Marketing team. The Associate Marketing Manager, CRM will focus on creating new marketing campaigns across the globe that convert, retain and grow our SMB advertiser base. They will build cohesive campaigns with a focus on end to end user experience – in partnership with our content, design, product and sales teams – to deliver tangible business growth for the Advertising Business. Candidates should have experience building large-scale digital marketing campaigns, managing global email marketing campaigns, analysing performance and adjusting approaches accordingly, and working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders!
What you'll do
- Own the creation of Spotify Advertising marketing campaigns from initial concept development through asset delivery and execution.
- Create data-driven email campaigns and newsletters aimed at growing and retaining SMB customers, as well as improving the LTV and monthly average ad spend.
- Develop and manage E2E marketing journeys, including concept development, content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization.
- Expand, grow, and iterate our approach to email newsletter marketing.
- Collaborate cross functionally with colleagues in CRM, Content, Design, Product Marketing and Ad Studio Product to support initiatives across Spotify Advertising.
- Leverage data-driven insights to inform and optimize the content, cadence and targeting strategies of automated emails.
- Establish marketing campaign best practices across the Spotify Advertising business.
- Develop reporting and analysis of campaign performance to be shared with the immediate SMB and ABM team.
- Own quarterly meetings with the global sales team to share insights on best and worst performing assets.
- Visualize campaign performance and business impact to the business leads and teams
Who you are
- BA or BS degree; MBA or quantitative degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing and marketing campaign management
- You are an emerging expert in how to develop innovative marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding and love of analytics and data, resulting in actionable data-driven marketing campaigns
- Experience with an ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Braze or Pardot
- You can write copy like a pro and build HTML and AMP Script emails
- Relevant experience in creating and scaling end-to-end digital marketing campaigns with proven results
- Experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights.
- You have an eye for detail, ensuring accuracy of all copy, links, and template designs in various inbox environments.
- You understand the requirements for CAN-SPAM compliance as well as the nuances of email compliance in various international regulatory environments (e.g. GDPR, CASL).
- You believe in the power of digital marketing and are passionate about the ability of digital engagement to create lasting customer relationships with small and medium sized businesses.
- You are highly collaborative and have experience engaging with teams cross-functionally
Where you'll be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, while we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Time zone for collaboration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.