Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is looking for an Email/SMS QA Associate to join our Quality Assurance Team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and organized with a proven track record of carrying out email and SMS campaign quality assurance. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Quality Assurance and play an integral role in testing our email campaign and SMS messages. This includes day-to-day email /SMS quality assurance across desktop, mobile, web browsers and operating systems.
- Manual testing of responsive email templates and integration modules, including functionality testing, visual testing, cross-browser and cross-platform testing, and mobile testing
- Collaborate with partners and internal team to track bugs and issues
- Create, maintain and test against project test plans and test cases
- Develop knowledge of brand content, style/design guidelines, and audience segmentation for email/SMS template, trigger and flow testing
- Perform testing of solutions including:
- Email campaigns across desktop, mobile and web-based email clients, including but not limited to copy, grammar, design, image load time, UTMs, and audience segmentation
- Websites, including desktop, mobile and responsive, across different web browsers, operating systems
- SMS campaigns across mobile
- Desktop, mobile and web-based applications and services
- Identify, log and track issues identified during testing phases
- Verify and test triggers and flows, and partner with data team on audience setup and events
- Provide subject matter expertise to designers and teams on Quality Assurance best practices and tools, and work with design team to update issues
- Refine and improve upon existing testing best practices and processes
- Test and troubleshoot inbox deliverability of emails
- Gather, analyze and report key metrics on performance of email operations
- Maintain compliance protocols and implement best practices
- 3+ years experience testing email and SMS campaigns
- Experience testing email and SMS within Iterable and Attentive or similar platforms
- Experience working with bug tracking tools such as Mantis, Jira, or Bugzilla
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile development process
- Understanding of email marketing compliance and best practices
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Mac Mail
- Proficient with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems
- Attentive to detail and highly organized, with experience in successfully managing day-to-day operations
- Comfortable working collaboratively with brand, creative, and external agency partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork, organizational and analytical skills
- Eager to learn and #KeepGrowing
- Experience with Litmus and Email on Acid
- Knowledge of best practices for email deployment practices, data, analytics, segmentation, list management of dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
- Experience in subscription services, health and wellness, or eCommerce space
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.