Rakuten Rewards is currently in search of an Associate Email Marketing Specialist working out of our Bay Area Office. Reporting to the Director of Email Marketing, the ideal candidate will be responsible for various duties including end-to-end production of email campaigns, analyzing member behavior to implement marketing strategies, and support to the marketing team. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Creative, Operations, Sales, and Digital Strategy.
- Build email templates using HTML, CSS and Freemarker scripting language.
- Responsible for end-to-end campaign management of multiple email programs including campaign setup and scheduling.
- Create segmentation and targeting strategy for emails.
- Monitor and report on launched campaigns.
- Coordinate with Creative team and business contacts to manage assets for email campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales and Digital Strategy teams to manage email schedule and calendar.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Google Analytics and Tableau preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Experience with campaign management and email service providers
- A general understanding of Mobile Apps and Email Marketing platforms
- 1+ years Email Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience