Rakuten Rewards is looking for an Associate Email Marketing Specialist to join the Engagement Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for various duties including end-to-end production of email campaigns, quality assurance across both email and push and support to the Marketing team.
- End-to-end execution of campaigns including campaign setup, production, QA and scheduling
- Coordinate with Creative team, Digital Strategy and Marketing to manage assets and ensure accurate and timely execution of the email calendar
- Monitor and report on launched campaigns
- Assess and manage inbound requests, creative assets, copy and link strategy according to campaign best practices, Brand guidelines and optimal member experience
- Perform platform quality assurance on new templates to verify layout and rendering accuracy across a variety of devices, platforms, and user settings.
- Respond to campaign incidents or template errors that occur and document details
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Exceptional organizational skills, extremely detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with HTML and CSS preferred
- Previous experience with or general familiarity of Mobile Apps and Email Marketing platforms
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of marketing or retail experience
At the time of posting, Rakuten expects the base salary for this role will be between $51408.00- $80,000.00. Posting Range Max*. Individual compensation will vary based on job-related factors, including the skills, qualifications, and experience of the successful candidate as well as business need and geographic location. The successful applicant for this role will be eligible for discretionary bonus, health, vision, dental insurance, 401k matching, PTO, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), and other employee benefits as the company implements.
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
- Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success - Kaizen.
- Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
- Hypothesize - Practice - Validate - Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
- Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.