Who We Are
Adpearance is the digital marketing company obsessed with generating quality leads. Our solutions combine cutting-edge technology, premium tracking, and an expert team to transform business results. With a strong reputation built on proven performance, we’ve grown rapidly with dealerships in the automotive and equipment industries. We’re now exploring new markets.
Our passion, smarts, and hustle saw us named 2020 and 2021 Top Rated Search Engine Marketing by DrivingSales and routinely land us on Inc 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies lists year after year. (See more at adpearance.com.)
The internal marketing department is a scrappy bunch dedicated to doing good work that achieves results and celebrates successes together.
Curious? Good, because we’re looking for a candidate passionate about all things email marketing, who sees a need, springs into action and owns the outcomes.
Based on your experience, you know that emails that unite the right copy with the right audience at the right time are incredibly impactful marketing tools.
We need a performance-minded Email Coordinator who loves learning new technologies, collaborating cross-functionally across multiple teams, and gathering data from various email tools to unlock new insights and results.
Day-in and day-out, you will own the following:
- Email Creation, Sending, & Reporting: You'll roll up your sleeves to build marketing emails and email templates with HTML/CodePen, Pardot, and Salesloft; schedule and send various email campaigns: and report on performance.
- Salesforce Coordination: You are the main Salesforce point of contact for the marketing team, experienced and comfortable with working in Salesforce, and able to build audience lists while partnering with Sales Ops for support where needed.
- Salesloft Marketing expertise: You love personalized communication and learning & building all things Salesloft! As the marketing team Salesloft expert, you’ll be setting up templates and cadences, conducting Salesloft reporting, collaborating with Sales Ops to pull appropriate audience lists, and continuously exploring new opportunities for the team to maximize this tool.
- Audience Research & List Acquisition Support: You'll support researching and gathering insights on our target audiences, along with various list acquisition needs, including list formatting, hygiene, and collaborating with Sales Ops.
- Digital Marketing Analysis Coordination and Production: You’ll support our Digital Marketing Analysis creation needs, help coordinate the workflow process, and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Sales Ops to ensure correct attribution.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
You know that you’re our ideal candidate if this sounds strangely familiar:
- You are passionate about B2B email marketing. The combination of personalized content, connecting with humans 1-1 and at scale, and breaking down performance data gets you out of bed in the morning with another new idea to test.
- You love learning new technology and tools. If you don't yet have experience with a particular system, you are eager to dig in and grow your skills quickly.
- You are precise. Details and deliverables are managed. To-dos don’t slip through the cracks on your watch.
- You get things done quickly. You find joy in the work and love to get your hands dirty. You’ve heard “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- Change is your middle name. Adpearance is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. The next thing excites you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. Within the marketing team and across departments, you like partnering and communicating with others.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, a related field, or equivalent job experience
- 2+ years experience in email marketing
- Previous experience with Pardot or other email marketing platforms
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Previous experience with Salesloft or similar sales engagement platform is preferred but not required
- Familiar with HTML is preferred but not required
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, Student Loan Repayment matching
- Commuter, Internet or Cell Phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Heritage Days - two days to honor and celebrate your heritage, culture, or traditions that matter most to you - just tell us when!
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Adpearance, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.