At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
Associate Email Marketing Manager (Contractor)
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Manager to join our Email Marketing team and support marketing campaigns across all of our brands.
This role will assist in driving revenue through supporting the execution and measurement of batch email and push campaigns. This includes developing campaign strategy, creative briefs, overseeing the creative development process, building campaigns in ESPs and working with our Tech Ops team to set-up the campaign for accurate deployment.
This is a 26-week contract.
What You'll Do Here
- Lead campaign execution from kickoff to deployment, including managing project timelines, overseeing creative development and web production, creating links, and performing QA on the final proofs.
- Write cohesive, organized and logical creative briefs for campaigns. Ensure creative briefs, creative executions and test strategies align with campaign strategies and objectives.
- Work effectively with a variety of work partners to ensure projects are executed successfully.
- Set up a variety of tests, ensuring they meet expectations and will deliver clean test results.
- Drive flawless execution of batch email and push plans. Ensure campaigns (including segmentation) are set up and deployed accurately.
- Work with an in-house design team to develop impactful marketing assets.
- Build email campaigns in Bluecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder, ensuring accurate content and linking configuration.
- Build push campaigns in Braze, ensuring accurate content, segmentation and linking configuration.
- Collaborate with work partners in multiple time zones to build and deploy email campaigns.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings with cross-functional work partners and be able to speak to email campaign strategy.
- Ability to access post-campaign metrics and understand drivers of performance.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-4 years of email and/or push marketing experience.
- Solid grasp of creative brief and creative execution best practices for email and/or push marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines, with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage expectations and proactively find solutions to unexpected issues.
- Ability to collaborate with people in a virtual environment and different time zones.
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and data interpretation capabilities.
- Excels in verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – particularly when collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience building campaigns in an ESP e.g. Bluecore, Salesforce, Responsys, etc. a plus.
- Push marketing experience and tools e.g. Braze.
- Experience with project management tools such as Workfront, Clarizen, Aprimo, Base Camp, etc. preferred.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.