At Trade we want to inspire better brewing, and we believe that starts by connecting our customers to the best craft roasters. Through Trade, customers can discover new coffee and support local while small, independent roasters get access to new consumers nationwide. As part of the Trade team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
As CRM Associate Manager, you will create and execute outbound marketing programs to increase retention and engagement of our customers across email, SMS and onsite messaging with future opportunities to support in-app and push notification channels. You will focus on driving subscriber LTV and retention among returning customers You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement across major KPIs including list growth, deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates and revenue. We are seeking highly motivated, CRM marketing professionals who balance both strong analytical acumen with creativity in our messaging programs to our customers.
- Lead on the day to day execution of our marketing campaigns across editorial, triggered, and transactional programs.
- Grow our opt-in customer list, built out our preference management capabilities and proactively monitor for data integrity and quick resolution of any issues.
- Ensure high deliverability of our email and SMS messages (e.g IP warming, route optimization, list hygiene, etc).
- Build, execute, and optimize segmentation and content personalization based on user behavior/ intent, activity data, demographics in Klaviyo, independently and in collaboration with our data sciences team.
- Partner cross-functionally with employees across marketing, content and product teams as required.
- Conduct multivariate testing on various aspects, including but not limited to content, segments, subject lines, landing pages, daypart and device optimization to optimize LTV and retention for our key customer segments.
- Test & QA all outbound messages with keen eye to detail.
- Manage reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and make recommendations based on results
- Provide recommendations to streamline and improve overall email marketing program
- Stay current on marketing best practices in email, push and SMS and share insights with the broader marketing team
- 3+ years experience in email marketing experience from ideation to completion (including campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, reporting, data analysis).
- Experience working in a subscription business and/or in the food/beverage/grocery/coffee space is a plus.
- Execution experience in building, tagging, targeting and QA with ESP programs. Klaviyo experience is a plus.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and desktop/mobile testing. Pluses: Ampscript and Liquid.
- Experience working with developers, product managers and designers to define and codify automated/ triggered campaigns. APIs is a strong plus.
- Highly analytical with experience using data and metrics to measure and optimize program performance (including email metric optimization). Experience with Looker, Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing.
- Understanding of compliance regulations (CAN-SPAM, TCPA, CCPA, etc) a strong plus.
- Excellent communicator - both oral and written.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and extremely action oriented in a fast paced, high-volume start up environment.
- Team player who is ready to hustle, roll up sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Impeccable attention to detail, including picking up this mstake, project management execution and accuracy with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience